[3830] NAQP CW WF7T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 5 15:47:34 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     6
   15:    7     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  596   133  Total Score = 79,268

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

I had fun! TCG 15th anniversary!

It was nice for the opportunity to operate the full period. I have some
should'ves: go to 80M earlier, take break at different time. I have some
could'ves: Discover the RF problem on 160M (limited me to 5W) ahead of the
contest instead of during. As such, I left 50-100 Qs on the table due to
technical/tactical errors...who knows. I have to-do's in my station log to
consider for the next one.

It was great to hear so many familiar calls from TCG and other clubs. It was
also great to hear a bunch of new calls. As always, I appreciate the contacts.

I am proud to have been a part of the TCG 25th anniversary run of the NAQP.
Thanks to the NAQP organizers & log-checkers for doing your thing.

Confirmation number is: 1734933.naqp-cw

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Mt2  Pt/Q
   1.8       9       9    6    0   1.0
   3.5     144     144   36    0   1.0