[3830] NAQP CW AB1J M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 7 09:32:02 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

   80:    0     0
   40:  118    41
   20:    0     0
   15:    1     1
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  121    43  Total Score = 5,203

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Just wanted a few QSOs because a weekend without a contest is like a parade
without a beauty queen.  I stuck mostly to 40m because that's a nice number and
I wish I was 40 again.  I forgot that since I was a Multi-Two powerhouse my
omnipotence was held in check by band change rules so I lost a few points when I
jumped to 15m and 10m to work some locals.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM+
15m-10m attic dipoles
40m outdoor 66' stealth wire, Dentron manual tuner and indoor counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog