[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 8 16:08:14 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 8

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland

Total:  48  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,112

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Much QSB on 40M this afternoon. TU for the Qs. Managed to wrk a couple EU
station - UK and F - on 20M. Nice to reach across The Pond agn.

Amazed I had engerny (!) left for 1900Z CWT from sweltering in the yard after
the 1300Z session. At least the "lawn" finally got cut and some weeds
removed. Working in 90+F temps and RH at 52% left me a dripping, sopping mess.
The rest of the jungle will have to wait!! Maybe even until Fall!

73 es hope to be back for the 1900Z CWT next week.

Ted   WA3AER