[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 8 23:34:45 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 9

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :18

Total:  30  Mults = 30  Total Score = 900

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Short time tonight, as I have to take wife (broken shoulder....poor thing) back
to orthopedist tomorrow for more x-rays.  She is bedridden (doctor's order)
until x-rays indicate that they can decide what to do about her torn rotator
cuff muscles/tendons.  So, I'm the caregiver for my child bride (Yeah, this
70-yr-old codger is taking care of that cherubic 66-yr-old angel...again, poor
thing!)

Y'all have a great week...and I hope to hear you during the WAE Contest this
weekend.

Oh, one more thing...since all the chatter on the CWOps reflector has been about
operator proficiency (taking various names and directions), I decided to just
see how proficient our CWOps guys are.  Therefore, with only ONE exception, all
my 30 Qs tonight were at 40 wpm or higher.  I slowed down for N0AC. But, for
folks like K7SV, W5TM, AA3B, K3WW (speed demon!), and N4ZZ, I ramped up to at
least 42 wpm, and in K3WW's case, called him at 44 wpm and he never missed a
beat!
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! There's a batch of great ops who can pick my call out at 40
wpm or greater with my puny signal!

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS