[3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 10 16:33:48 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  216    97  Total Score = 20,952

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC DC Metro

Comments:

Started at 02Z; worked hard for those last four hours, but I think a lot of
people had QRT by then.  Happy to find 20M still open for several easy mult's;
probably spent too much time there.  Could not get anything much going on the
low bands.  Major operator problem with short-term memory.  I can usually log
behind in this contest (very useful, with my poor typing), but I found that I
was forgetting info.  On a run, I'd work a guy, then forget his call before I
could enter it.  I called KU7T, and a few moments later looked at the monitor,
seeing his call in the entry window, but no other data. I could not remember if
I did not get him, or if I worked him but forgot to type in his report.  I hope
he does not get NIL for a valid QSO.