[3830] WAE CW EA2CW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 12 15:51:13 EDT 2018

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: EA2CW
Operator(s): EA2CW
Station: EA2CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: in83mg

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  146   239    75
   20:  103    56    36
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  249   265   111  Total Score = 60,384

Rig: IC-7300, Ant: 13+13m doublet, Soft: N1MM+

Almost no propagation from AS, SA nor OC. Just jumping between 20 and 40m.
Remarkable NA and Assiatic Russia participation made the contest a bit more
interesting, but no good times to make it low powered and with just a doublet.
On the other hand, N1MM got hanged several times, leaving me writing down the
QTCs by hand to transcribe them later to PC. So, taking QTCs was not as funny as
past years.
Anyway my only goal was to participate another year more and I accomplished it.

Thanks to participants and organizers.
See you next year again!

73 de Mikel