[3830] NAQP SSB N6ZFO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 19 03:53:28 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    6     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  221    69  Total Score = 15,249

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

Astronomy evening at my observatory limited 40/80/160 operations.  Conditions
seemed OK if one was persistent. Pleased to work TI7, VP5, KP4 (lighthouse
operation) and V31 on 20m Only successful multiplier move was W6FA, fellow team
member, from 20m to 15, giving me the rare CA mult on 15!  EA5IKJ (Valencia,
Spain) was one of the stronger signals on 20m.

By the time I returned from the observatory, the contest was over.

73 Bill n6zfo