[3830] NAQP SSB K3LU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 19 13:15:30 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3LU
Operator(s): K3LU
Station: K3LU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ODENTON, MD

  160:   12     9
   15:    3     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  412   109  Total Score = 44,908

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Besides the obvious of bad band condx and storms, I was able to motivate my
elmer and inactive PVRC member K3PI in NC to hand out some QSOs and he did well
with 123 QSOs. Hint to the NC Chapter to ping on him.  K3PI was 19 and I was 13
years old when he taught me the code, theory and gave me Novice exam.  Now it's
on to getting his log converted digitally and submitted.  Ironically we did end
up working around 7145, which of course everyone remembers as the old Novice
band where I was busy 40 years ago. Under the suggestion of W3YOZ and K2YWE, I
used the name LOU.  Let's face it, Ulis is way too complicated and it's all
about the Qs!   73 de Ulis