[3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 19 20:24:59 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maine

  160:   2      2
   80:  24     14
   40:  54     18
   20:  17     10
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  97     44  Total Score = 4,268

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Team 1

Comments:

Noise!

My 3rd NAQP SSB from Maine and my 8th overall. My goal was to beat my
two earlier Maine scores, and I did that and better: my 4th best.
Not bad without 10 and 15.

I never heard a single station on either 10 or 15.  20 seemed to disappear
quite early.  40 was best all around.  80 and 160 were crash, crash, crash.

My secondary goal was to find NV on 80 and VT on 20 to complete
Maine WAS on those bands.  Never heard NV on any band and only
heard VT on 40 -- thanks W1VE!

There is always another contest on another day!
   RIG: TS590S
   ANTENNAS:
      160, 80, 20, 10 - fan dipole at 30'
         >> 4 wires: 160-trap-80 / 30 / 20 / 10
      40, 15 >> 1/4 lambda vertical, 4 elevated radials at 10'
   100% S&P
   Logger: N3FJP NAQP Contest Log Ver 4.8