[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 23 23:29:37 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   1      1
   80:  16     40
   40:  26     17
   20:  16      8
   15:   1      1
Total:  60     41  Total Score = 2,460

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A very good night, but I QRMed K7SS once and was a little "loose" at
times. Sorry Dan. Thanks to local K5AND for a five-spot. Wow. Those really make
a difference. Missed my "arch competitor" buddy, KZ5D, who is in DC.
No Louisiana mult tonight with out Art or Ed either one.

Seemed to win lots of jump balls, even on 80. The old 402CD, now up and rebuilt
and facing to the west, really helps the coverage on 40 meters. All in all, one
of my best nights.

Five minute segments: 10, 14 (a PR for me in five minutes), 7, 9, 12, ans 8.
Thanks to K5AND for the fiver, and to N5ZO, K4XU, and N6RO for three baggers.
The west was "in" tonight.

Thanks to all for very good activity.

73, Jim N3BB