[3830] KsQP N0N(N0NB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 26 16:27:54 EDT 2018

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N0N
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas

   80:   41      3
   40:  131     78
   20:  230     21      7
----------------------------
Total:  402    102      7  Mults = 53  Total Score = 75,943

Score includes 100 bonus points for working KS0KS.

Band conditions from Saturday to Sunday could hardly have been more different.
Saturday had reasonable propagation to EU and NA on 20m and later in the
afternoon 40m had very short skip allowing working many KS and other close-in
stations.

Sunday morning 20m sounded like a dummy load!

For this year's run I added a second receiver to the K3 and installed a vertical
to go with the fan dipole.  Using diversity receive made a considerable
difference when working many stations.  I am pleased with this year's result and
will continue to work on station improvements.

73, Nate, N0NB