[3830] KsQP K0L(KC0DEB) FT8 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 26 18:42:58 EDT 2018

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0L
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: K0L

Class: FT8 LP
QTH: WYA
Operating Time (hrs): 12?

   80:
   40:                  75
   20:                 141
----------------------------
Total:   0      0      216  Mults = 1  Total Score = 216

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty much a "steady as she goes" mode.  Actually, it was pretty
relaxing working FT8.HI!  Is anyone doing any other digimodes besides FT8
anymore? Really!
Even though it got quite crowded at times, this mode keeps amazing me at how
easily it can dig signals out of the mush. 20w or less did the trick nicely on
20m, and <10w on 40m.  (Somehow that droopy dipole worked FB on 40m)
I had a lot of fun this weekend and will look forward to KSQP 2019!
I forgot to ask Bob when he and Lorna came by Saturday, What's on the menu next
year? HI