[3830] OhQP N8XX Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 26 19:08:50 EDT 2018

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Michigan

   80:   12     0
   40:    4     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   16     9  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 512

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Definitely part time.  Home antenna blew down a couple weeks ago, and haven't
put it back up yet.  Decided NOT to visit Ohio this year for several reasons, so
was limited to a portable antenna on the back porch.

Did figure a way to get on 80 meters, which will be a plus for my parks On The
Air activations.

40 was a bust.  Only a few stations were hear, and fewer stations could hear me.
 80 was the "mother band" after I put a loading coil in series with my
28' sire antenna so my KX2's internal maching device could find a reasonable
SWR.

Thanks to all who found me!