[3830] CWopsT MM3AWD QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 29 09:54:25 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 29

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): :45

Total:  22  Mults = 21  Total Score = 462

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Awful session. All sigs were very weak and watery on 20 except the odd few.
40 was better but still a few didnt hear me at all.
I guess the big solar storm is still clearing up.

Thanks for the guys who had the patience to pull me out.

Unfortunately will not manage 1900 session. have some other things to attend
to.

I am working on Sunday this weekend , but will try and get on for a little bit
in CWO.

73, Scott
MM3AWD