[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 29 16:08:48 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 29

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland

Total:  47  Mults = 47  Total Score = 2,209

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This afternoon's condx on both 20 and 40M was poor compared to this morning at
1300Z. Amazingly managed to work Bert, F6HKA, on 20M, but found no other EU. For
a bit I wondered if the East-West Coast 20M propagation was one-way,
West-to-East. But about 20 minutes into the session I started to be heard out
West. Even TX was weak today; so was the Midwest. 40M QSB was notable.
I'll just hope that by the time I get back in mid-September that condx are a bit
better as we (hopefully) head to cooler wx and more stable propagation.

73 es TU for all the Qs; and apologies for today's blunders.

Ted   WA3AER