[3830] CWOpen K6UFO QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 31 23:03:04 EDT 2018

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   40:   2      2
   20:  21     21
Total:  23     23  Total Score = 529

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I just spent the first hour. You know conditions are bad when you can't be
heard by AA3B or K6RB! 15m was empty and silent. Something to do with
sunspots lacking... 20m was packed, but I could barely be heard. 40m way
too early for West Coast QRP, nobody east of Kansas would answer. Oh well,
I made my 20 Qs and went to dinner.  Thanks for the NANU-NANU's!

K6UFO MORK

15m, 20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet
Elecraft K3 turned down to 5 watts, K3/0-Mini control head
RemoteHamRadio.com
Writelog