[3830] CQWW CW CN3A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 1 03:13:33 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI OK1RI OK1JTK OM6NM OK1NY OM6AR OM6SZ OK1DSZ OK1DO IZ1LBG I2WIJ
Station: CN3A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Safi

  160:  1472    25      100
   80:  2522    34      120
   40:  4404    39      157
   20:  3513    37      160
   15:  2478    36      147
   10:    92    13       33
-------------------------------

First time ever for CN3A in a MM entry in the cqww cw.

OK1RI Jiri, made in these last 3 months a lot of work in the way to rebuild some
parts of the station, that's really starts to paid off. Secret beverage's
weapons made by Jiri are the top :).

We will continue to work in the way to do some more changes.

Looking at this contest, we have not particular failure, also the power lines
was very in all the contest long.

Thanks a lot to all the operators that made such effort possibile.

Special thanks for all the works made by Karel OK1JKT, Vlada OK1NY, Norbert
OM6NM, Vasek OK1VVT, Dan OK1HRA and all the guys that have put time &
passion for CN3A project.

Thanks to ARRAM.

Thanks,
CN3A, Stefano IK2QEI, Matteo IK2SGC, Jiri OK1RI