[3830] ARRL 160 N4XD Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 08:09:32 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1126  Sections = 75  Countries = 39  Total Score = 312,704

Club: Smithchart Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Equip:
K3
Alpha 91b
Shunt fed 105' tower
multiple bevs
Hi Z 4 sq
BOG to the west

As always, thank you to the N1MM+ team forsuch great contest software. Hard to
beat!!

An apology for those that called that I couldn't pull out. QRN and QSB were
constant. QSB so bad mid call would fade.

Sorry for those in Ga and Fla with all the storms there. Surprised anyone was on
from there. Seems like constant lightening down there for you.

Some big sigs of note: 9a5W, KP2M, NP2J, N6IE, OM3RM, W7XU were the ones I
noted.

Pretty fun contest even with the noisy band. Opened strongly to EU Sat night
around midnight local. For a bit more than 2 hours steady stream of good signals
from across EU. Again, sorry for those I just couldn't pull through the noise. I
appreciate the calls!

I noted an increase in 2x3 US calls. Great to see participation spreading beyond
those of us old timers with 1x2 calls :)

As always, thanks ARRL for putting the contest on.