[3830] ARRL 160 K0ZR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 08:34:21 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:50

Total:  QSOs = 530  Sections = 87  Countries = 26  Total Score = 100,311

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday was the last day my son from London was visiting with us so I could not
spend much time in the chair tapping away versus time with him.  As if that was
not enough this weekend, I am on a late flight to Los Angeles Sunday night and
felt three nights with no sleep was not 'smart'.  Almost from the start of the
test I was hampered by a dysfunctional receiving array which, with the QRN, made
copying difficult.  I still enjoyed making the Qs I did.  Thanks for all the
contacts.

Jeff