[3830] ARRL 160 NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 09:24:33 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Total:  QSOs = 192  Sections = 41  Countries = 6  Total Score = 18,894

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

No time for this one, but there was certainly some DX flying around from Europe.
 Actually had one EU call me when I was calling CQ and heard a lot more.  For me
though, there seemed to be an RF curtain up around the Mississippi River, and I
couldn't work much west of that.  Usually that sets up shop over the Atlantic,
but not this year.  See you for ARRL 10.

73 Jamie NS3T