[3830] ARRL 160 K3SW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 11:23:08 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:08

Total:  QSOs = 345  Sections = 89  Countries = 21  Total Score = 66,750

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This is the first 160M event I've been in for a while, I missed the last two
seasons because ice storms destroyed my vertical before the first contest!

Anyway, I had a great time the first night. But at 3 pm on Saturday, I feel on a
stainless steel water bottle and, while I didn't need medical attention, I could
barely breathe for several hours. Even now I have some pain when breathing and
extreme pain when I cough, sneeze or laugh. Having been a skier for many years,
I know about rib injuries and I'll be fine but it'll take a few weeks. In any
case, sitting up was very painful last night so I shut down the station and went
to bed. Good decision, I'm better today!

Hope everyone had as good a time as I did while I was operating! Condx were
great on Friday nite and I hope they continued the 2nd night. From scores I see,
they must have been pretty good!

73!

Kilo Three Scotch Whisky....Steve...