[3830] ARRL 160 KI0I Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 11:31:26 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO

Total:  QSOs = 253  Sections = 61  Countries = 11  Total Score = 38,160

It`s been a while since I can sit long in the op chair after knee surgery, It
was fun to get a few hours in again.
I heard a lot of "SRI QRN" and I know where it was coming from , right
here!HIHI
Saturday night the Lightning forced shutdown at 9 pm local time , oh well.
Busy band with a lot of actvity, too bad it was so noisy.
hope to spend more time at desk soon as knee heals.

IC7600 500w SS amp  INV L @55`  200` wire on ground NW  RCV loop NE BROKEN.

N1MM+ and a Begali 60th Anniversary purhased at Dayton this year! Sweet!