[3830] ARRL 160 VE3VY SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 15:48:01 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3VY
Operator(s): VE3VY
Station: VE3VY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ONE - Perth, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 308  Sections = 40  Countries = 20  Total Score = 40,560

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig : Knwd TS2000 & HamGadgets MasterKeyer MK-I

Antennas : 270' OCFD (N-S); Temporary 160M Inverted-L with 2 elevated radials.

Soapbox : Poorer condx Friday night - although near-in east coast and central
was great. Saturday later evening much better for longer haul and nice Sunday
opening to Europe at their sunrise. Used RBN for some spots and checking my 2
antennas effectiveness.
I still need improved vertical or inverted-L for better reach towards west (Call
Areas 6 and 7)with 100w!