[3830] ARRL 160 K7XC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 17:20:52 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh

Total:  QSOs = 259  Sections = 62  Countries = 4  Total Score = 37,158

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Almost forgot about the early start on Friday afternoon. Unlike CQ WW DX CW the
week before, this weekend was filled with all manner of noise as the first
Winter storm of the season was moving through. I did manage to put 201 Qs in the
log before heading to bed near Midnight on Friday. Up at 530AM Saturday I hung
in there till an hour past sunrise adding another 58 Qs. Saturday night arrived
with a huge headache/nausea which kept me off the air for the rest of the event.
Still what time I was on was fun, even with the QRN. See you in the ARRL 10M
contest next. Hopefully conditions will make the band more like itself and not
6M.