[3830] ARRL 160 AB0S SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 18:21:39 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AB0S
Operator(s): AB0S
Station: AB0S

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 385  Sections = 71  Countries = 5  Total Score = 59,660

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  Only 32 Qs Friday night, as a storm front with thunderstorms sat on top of
Kansas all night long.  Lightning strikes within 3 miles.

Sat night much better, as the storm front moved a few states East.  QRN was
still bad, but able to put 350 in the log in the time I was on.

Antenna:  17 foot tall helical wound vertical.  Limited to first 35 khz of band,
as the KAT500 freaks out any higher.

Thanks for the Qs.  Apologies to those I couldn't pull through the QRN.