[3830] ARRL 160 VE3SST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 20:18:45 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3SST
Operator(s): VE3SST
Station: VE3SST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GTA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 110  Sections = 38  Countries = 3  Total Score = 8,360

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Well, at least some stations heard me on 160. I can hear a lot, but a lot can
not hear me. Had fun participating for the short time I had available. It was
really interesting watching the noise floor jump up above some signals Saturday
night.
My first antenna for this band works to some degree. I will look into upgrading
it (moving it higher in the tree) for future.