[3830] ARRL 160 AB2E SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 21:35:49 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ

Total:  QSOs = 390  Sections = 55  Countries = 27  Total Score = 70,356

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-7800/Acom 2000A
Antenna: 160m Inverted L, vertical 75ft. No special RX antenna yet, but have a
Hi-Z 4 going up soon.

Hi all,
Thanks for the QSOs. Band was great Fri but got on late.
Sat night got on late afternoon and worked a lot of the locals I missed Fri
night. Had to QRT for family stuff from 6p-11P, then got a few hours in but the
band was then noisy from rain static.
Only CA station I worked was N6JV, who answered my CQ and had a solid signal.
Had some good runs and the antenna is working well, as evidenced by a number of
EU stations calling in.

CU in both CQ160 tests in the winter!
73 Darrell AB2E