[3830] ARRL 160 AA5AM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 3 13:32:18 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA5AM
Operator(s): AA5AM
Station: AA5AM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 421  Sections = 78  Countries = 16  Total Score = 84,788

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Friday started with S9 powerline noise which gave way to s9+30 static crashes
which even made copying some of the Midwest power houses difficult.

Had to shut down a couple of times due to lightning during prime time contesting
hours.

Saturday was much better but still, lots of QRN.

Thanks to everyone that made it in the log and I apologize if you didn't. There
were many that I just couldn't pull out of the brutal QRN.

-Good Luck and 73. Hope to work you all again next year.

73,
Scott AA%AM