[3830] FT8 RUp N7NM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 4 02:31:13 EST 2018

                    FT8 Roundup

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): ~16

Total:  306  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 21  Total Score = 20,502

Different set of contesting skills needed for this mode but great participation
made this a great 1st contest for FT8. Congrats to the organizers and authors of
the software! Had a few issues with wrong messages being sent, expecially in Run
mode which often made for longer exchanges than necessary but I'm sure this will
be sorted out.
Prop wasn't the best from the PNW - only 2 EU worked but lots of participation
from Asia, especially China which was a surprise and fell out of my chair when
ZD7JC called me!
I hope this contest remains and also that the 10m RTTY contest returns although
suspending it during the low part of the cycle makes sense.
73, Doug - N7NM

K3s to 2 el SteppIR at 50ft
43ft vertical and dipoles for the low bands