[3830] FT8 RUp VE3CV SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 4 09:38:15 EST 2018

                    FT8 Roundup

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: EN93el

Total:  10  State/Prov = 7  Countries = 2  Total Score = 20

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Too much noise on 160m for the ARRL 160 Contest Saturday night, so I took a
break to install 2.0 rc5 and see what was happening.  Lots of sigs on 40 and 80.
 Wasn't sure where to set the VFO, but managed HH2AA on 40 (7080) and then ran
for 30m on 80 (3592)...nice to work Joe W1JT!  But back to the 160m contest for
the rest of the night.  Just guessed at the score.  At least I  know I have it
all working for the next one.  Still my priority is always 160m! January ARRL RU
should be fun.
73
Jeff VE3CV