[3830] ARRL 160 WB8WUA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 7 03:24:09 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WB8WUA
Operator(s): WB8WUA
Station: WB8WUA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 22  Sections = 8  Countries = 0  Total Score = 352

I finally got a better (longer) dipole antenna, and have it strung as a nearly
180 deg counter-pose direction for a change - as I am forced to work with
limited yard land space ; along with being blessed finding a quality massive MFJ
T antenna tuner.  So, for the first time, I finally accomplished plenty of
successful fun qso's on the 160 - considering that I had since made only two
successful contacts on it prior to this contest event. I did get Canada also -
'GTA'. I also made numerous 'VA' contacts. Station call NR4M sent some confusing
CW operation.