[3830] ARRL 160 K5ZO M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 7 11:46:59 EST 2018

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5ZO
Operator(s): K5PS K5ZO
Station: K5ZO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ntx

Total:  QSOs = 924  Sections = 81  Countries = 33  Total Score = 230,166

Wow Friday night, what a mess.The vertical had almost 40 over and the beverages
had 20 over noise. Lost abt 5 hrs because of it just very difficult to hr anyone
so  Saturday started out vry quiet thinking we could make up for the lost time.
But soon it became noisy but not as bad. So we kept going. Two failures both the
second night.  First was the FT5k no power out. Put a FT2k in place and used it
for another 2.5 hrs and N1MM quit talking to the radio. So another early ending.
 Missed AK, NWT. Worked our first VK2GR.  With all the problems Scott said he
still had fun. I need the thank Scott K5PS for coming over and putting up with
all the QRN.

CU Lloyd