[3830] ARRL 10 NE8P SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 9 18:24:19 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  224    50
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  224    50  Total Score = 44,800

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I'm thinking that a 3/4 wavelength vertical antenna (Butternut HF9-V)is not what
the doctor would order for this contest.
But, it was interesting to observe all the changes in propagation that occurred
over relatively short periods of time.
No issues with the operation of the station.  It seems I've fixed my USB cable
EMC issues with the installation of TRIPP-LITE cables, which are well shielded.
This one might be on life support over the next few years, but you never know!
We'll check in next year and see....