[3830] ARRL 10 K8CN SO CW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 9 22:17:42 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:13

   CW:  12     3
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  12     3  Total Score = 144

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Brief check of the band on Sunday morning yielded (1) other YCCC members in NH
and MA, and (2) FL stations.  The propagation is always fascinating on 10
meters, and I love the pop-up QSOs where you can't hear the station you just
worked a minute earlier.  My Lazy H is too long for 10 meters and has a bunch of
pattern lobes (and nulls!), but the spotlight propagation is still fun.

Thanks for the Qs, and 73,
Mike, K8CN
Durham NH

Rig: K3/10 at 5 watts to Lazy H (cut for 20 meters).