[3830] ARRL 10 N5EE SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 9 23:17:52 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 07:03

   CW:  200    44
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  200    44  Total Score = 35,200

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I was blessed with a FB pipeline to the upper MW Friday night and then the SE/NE
Saturday morning from around 1630 to 1800.  The rest of the time was hit or miss
(and mostly miss).  It was very interesting to observe the band go in and out
and short and long.  The unexpected highlight was having V51YJ call me with the
loudest signal on the band Sat around 1930.  The lows, of course, came Sunday
morning and afternoon with struggling to find a signal on the panadapter across
the entire CW band.  As an optimist, I think we have bottomed out and am looking
forward to greatly improved condx next year on 10M.  Tnx for all the Q's

73

Kenny, N5EE