[3830] ARRL 10 W7TVC(@WS7L) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 10 01:28:58 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7TVC
Operator(s): WS7L K2PO K7HLH W6ABM KD7VIK
Station: WS7L

Class: M/S LP
QTH: OR

   CW:  72     24
  SSB:  23      9
-------------------
Total:  95     33  Total Score = 11,022

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Tough going except for a nice opening from 1900-2015 on Saturday during which
almost half our QSOs and the vast majority of our mults were made. Apart from
that our best hour was about 8 QSOs. There were some periods of 2 hours or more
with no QSO despite repeated CQ's and constantly watching the panadapter for any
signs of life.

Our 10 DX mults were all from Caribbean & Central/South America. 22 of our
23 section mults were from 4/5/6/7 districts (including AB & SK). One from
zero-land (CO).

K3 running to DB-18 at 65 feet.
73 and thanks for all the Q's
The Tualatin Valley Contesters