[3830] ARRL 10 N9OU SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 10 23:16:18 EST 2018

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N9OU
Operator(s): N9OU
Station: N9OU

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: WCF

   CW:
  SSB:  56     25
-------------------
Total:  56     25  Total Score = 2,800

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Extremely busy weekend with family and honey-dos.  I managed to get a whopping 5
hours (according to the log, and that is generous given the many 5-15 minute
breaks I had to take) in on a SSB-only, 100W, unassisted attempt.  I'd call CQ
or do a S&P only to be called in to help the XYL and harmonics get down the
Christmas tree... or set up the Christmas tree... or replace the XYL's car's
brakes... or take the holiday photos... or... or.... Yeah, a weekend that
probably had no chance of getting on the air normally.

In fact, I didn't get on the air until around noon on Saturday and didn't get on
the air on Sunday until after 1 PM.  Most times, I heard maybe one or two
stations calling, only a few times was I on with an opening.  Highlight was
Idaho which showed up out of nowhere.

Oh well.  A bad day on the radio beats a good day at work.