[3830] CWopsT NJ8J LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 12 23:20:43 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec13

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55

Total:  43  Mults = 39  Total Score = 1,677

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line

Logger: N1MM+

Whew!  Been about 4 months since I last did this - my ancient MFJ switching
power supply had been acting funky, so I was mostly off the air until replacing
it with an Astron RS-35M (and re-arranging the shack desk - the MFJ PS could sit
comfortably on the second shelf of the shack desk cubby, not so the heavy
Astron, which required quick game of "musical shack parts") this last
weekend.  I could tell my fist was rusty when I started out (yes, I'm still
using the straight key), but I was back into the swing of things by the end of
this.  Ended up with my 2nd best CWT score.