[3830] Rus 160 F6FYA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 15 05:25:38 EST 2018

                    Russian 160-Meter Contest

Call: F6FYA
Operator(s): F6FYA
Station: F6FYA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tours

Total:  CW Qs = 122  Ph Qs = 0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 45,318

For the first time in this  contest. The goal was to have fun, and it was ! Nice
signals from Russia, but as my station, sometimes hard to copy due to the noice
level I suppose. Amazing to reach far East. More or less 20 US in the log.
Sorry for those I did not copy as well I would. Merry Xmas and happy New Year to
all of you. 73 from Jean-Paul / F6FYA./.