[3830] OK RTTY N2FF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 15 17:34:15 EST 2018

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NLI

   80:    8   27       3         0
   40:   39  144      10         2
   20:   96  134      25        10
-------------------------------------
Total:  143  305      38        12  Total Score = 15,250

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

One of my favorite RTTY contests.  Have operated it from the UK a number of
times when my daughter's family lived in the UK - Little Hampton, West Sussex.
My 4 year old granddaughter liked to read the countries I was working.  She is
now 20 and her call is NY2GB. A great pre Christmas event. Always bring great
memories.

 Thanks to all the stations that heard my 100 watts and worked me.  A bigger
thanks to those that posted me. Merry Christams and HNY - the best in 2019.