[3830] OK RTTY K3WR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 16 13:08:18 EST 2018

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: K3WR
Operator(s): K3WR
Station: K3WR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: K3WR
Operating Time (hrs): 2:00

   20:  81    82      3         0
-------------------------------------
Total:  81    82      3         0  Total Score = 492

Got a late jump into this contest for a couple of hours, but it was great fun.
Using a Flex radio and panadapter sure makes tuning onto a RTTY signal a piece
of cake. The N1MM logging and MMTTY applications sure make working these RTTY
contests a breeze.  Now I need to concentrate on getting my beam up above its
current 20 feet height in order to take advantage of the tri-band antenna. With
the solar cycle minimums, I did not hear any stations on 10 or 15 meters during
the contest, so I was relegated to only 20 meters.
Very 73 - Jim / K3WR