[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 19 09:06:55 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 19

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  95  Mults = 85  Total Score = 8,075

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Almost a single-band CWT here. Maybe I shoulda started on 40, afterall. Still
and all, great fun with great ops.

Thanks for the QSOs and the 179 'last-ten' rate (per N1MM) in the last 8 or 9
minutes of the CWT!

I've decided this winkeyer USB is for the birds. At least, not for this bird.
For about the fifth or sixth time, I have sat down to get set up for a contest
to find it wasn't working, necessitating opening up the box, spinning the
batteries in their holder or just plain replacing them. PITA. Never had this
problem with my old CMOS superkeyer--maybe not as nice a box or not slaved to
N1MM, but it worked and worked well.

Stepping down from my soapbox, I feel much better now.

Hasta 19z, y'all!

73,
Dale, kg5u
Houston, TX