[3830] CWopsT KC9EE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 26 15:07:43 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 26

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  102  Mults = 96  Total Score = 9,792

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First actual effort in quite a while. I was obvious not in synq with the crowd
as far as band changes.
Wasted way too much time trying to get something going on 20. 40 was great.
Would have had a higher score if I had worked 40 only.
I wasn't really too disappointed considering my lack of contesting in a while.
It was really nice working some new calls yet working lots of old friends.

73,

Gary KC9EE