[3830] RAC Winter W9KKN(@NW6P) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 29 19:17:54 EST 2018

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5
Remote Operation

   80:   77      3       6         2
   40:   81     39       7         6
   20:   77     98       8         8
   15:    8      2       2         1
Total:  243    142      23        17  Total Score = 86,880

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

As always, special thanks to Tom/NW6P for use of his station!

This was a very casual effort for me. Friday I had just arrived back from
visiting family for the holidays and between a 3 hour drive and maybe a few
hours of sleep on an airplane, I rolled into this contest fully exhausted.
I started the contest off at Tom's but finished it up remotely at home. Remote
operation is still coming along, but working well, and receiving lots of good
signal reports. Next weekend is good ol' RTTY RU, and "rounding it up"
I'm planning to do, so need to save a bit of energy up. Lots of work in
preparation for RU to be done at NW6P, wish me luck!

73 & Thanks for the Q's everyone!

--Bill/W9KKN