[3830] TBDC W0RIC Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 09:37:50 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W0RIC
Operator(s): W0RIC W4IX
Station: W0RIC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 481  Total Score = 2,318

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rick and I wanted to give the new Vertical a good test so we played in the Stew.
Condx. were so so, not too noisy and the band sounded ok out here with decent
sigs across the country. 90% Run here. Highlight was having 5 JA's call in. Did
work a few Carribean stations, couple KH6's and RT0F...overall it was a grind
after the first 7 hours but enjoyed it. Only had the Vertical and a Pixel Loop
for receive. Working on a better receive solution for this small city lot,
possibly a SAL-12 loop. 73 and hope to get on for the CQ160 at the end of
January...W4IX