[3830] TBDC K4OWR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 10:17:57 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K4OWR
Operator(s): K4OWR
Station: K4OWR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM75

Total:  QSOs = 219  Total Score = 621

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

So terrific to finally have a 160 contest with no noise, lots of activity, and
stations spread out with minimal QRM. Lots of DX just suddenly popping up which
helps keep the "magic" of 160 meters alive. Unfortunately I do not
have the stamina to put in a lot of time anymore, but it was great to have my
station running perfectly with no issues. I'm looking forward to next year's
upcoming topband events and conditions like this!