[3830] TBDC F6FYA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 10:40:26 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: F6FYA
Operator(s): F6FYA
Station: F6FYA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tours

Total:  QSOs = 324  Total Score = 2,128

Due to friend's eye ball and dinner, I began nearly midnight. Conditions were
not too bad, but far to be excellent. Beverages worked well but operators must
have good ears… So thanks to all of them and I apologie for those I missed. My
best DX was N7DD, Following by PJ2T. I missed XE2, he didn't copy me because of
the US wall. I should be around 110 US/VE stations in the log, more or less. So,
I'm glad. But I was was too late behind the desk to have a chance to meet
Asiatic Russia and Asia. For sure cu next year. HNY from Jean-Paul F6FYA./.

Working condx : FT1000MP - Vertical ant 22 m - EAST Bev 220 m - WEST bev 180 m
and KW