[3830] TBDC N2IC Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 13:01:06 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico

Total:  QSOs = 695  Total Score = 3,616

Worked 6 EU in the 30 minutes immediately after local sunset. Unfortunately,
that did not result in a good Europe opening later in the evening. 6 more EU
worked in the next 8 hours. Only worked 11 JA, plus DS5USH and RT0F. Thanks to
ZL3IX for best DX - a 24 point QSO.

I continue to be impressed with my N4KG-reverse fed tower, with 8 sloping
radials, starting at the 40 foot level. Finally transmitting as well or better
than I am hearing. RX antennas are beverages NE, E, SE, SW, NW.

Thanks for all the QSO's and patience.

HNY.

73,
Steve