[3830] RAC Winter VE7RAC(@VE7IO) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 13:36:25 EST 2018

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE7RAC
Operator(s): VE7IO VA7QD VA7NF VE7TI VA7NLF
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: BC

  160:   55      0       6         0
   80:   75     70       8         6
   40:  149    185       4         7
   20:  142    286       5         9
   15:   98     76       4         3
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      1       0         1
Total:  519    618      27        26  Total Score = 280,264

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We ran M/M again for this contest with the same team we have had for the past
few years. The timing of this contests provides an opportunity for old friends
to get together during the Christmas holiday season and is most enjoyable.
Band conditions were a bit up and down with good runs then some slow time which
is about what we expected.  One amp quit during the night but we were able to
replace it with a spare, a Dentron Clipperton L. It was nice for us old timers
to see the glow of tubes!
On behalf of all the ops here I thank all the stations who provided the QSO's
and made the contest a success.

73
Fred VE7IO