[3830] TBDC NC0B Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 15:20:57 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NC0B
Operator(s): NC0B
Station: NC0B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ault, CO

Total:  QSOs = 212  Total Score = 916

No QRN, unlike ARRL 160 this year.  My score is about 20 points below 2009, and
the pattern over the years seems to inversely follow the sun's activity. I used
the fantastic waterfall of the TS-890S at night, but used an IC-7610 during the
daytime when I needed to blank switching noise from some type of electronic
light that obviously has a photocell to controll it. Best DX RT0F, two JAs, and
almost always there KH6LC. This is my 8th SP since moving to rural Weld county,
east of Ft. Collins, CO.